Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Will Orton win a world title (WWE or WHC) again?

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 06:12 AM   #41 (permalink)
WWE_Ultrastar
Learning to break kayfabe

WWE_Ultrastar has poverty repWWE_Ultrastar has poverty rep
Default Re: Will Orton win a world title (WWE or WHC) again?

He will stay in WWE until he's about 40 years old, so that's another 8 years probably. (He said when he was 30 that he was only half way through what he wanted to do in WWE). I can't see him going anywhere else anyway. So that's plenty of time for him to get another few title reigns under his belt. I'm anticipating about 2 or 3 at least.

But he will certainly need to shake up his act. I love Randy Orton but his character is probably at the stalest point that it's ever been. Coming out, saying; "My name is Randy Orton and tonight I'm going to RKO Wrestler X" isn't good enough.

A heel turn would probably be the most effective way to freshen up his act, being face has never really suited his character anyway. We all know how well he plays the role of a heel, and that should be the way that he see's out the prime of his career, he can turn face again once he's past his peak if that's what WWE want.
WWE_Ultrastar is offline   Reply With Quote