Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Money in the Bank ruining breakthrough moments

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 05:54 AM   #22 (permalink)
tready93
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

tready93 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststready93 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 poststready93 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Money in the Bank ruining breakthrough moments

Quote:
Originally Posted by new_year_new_start View Post
Anyone else feel this way? That breakthrough moment when a guy wins their first world title, the emotion, crowd reaction after a usually pretty good match etc. It just seems tarnished when you look back and it's like, oh they hit their finisher/pinned a guy already knocked out etc.

I'd say Edge is an exception as his (first) cash in was not only the first, but he his character had the "ultimate opportunist" thing going on so it did make sense.
I could be wrong, but Edge was dubbed 'The ultimate opportunist' AFTER he cashed in his MitB, because everybody was expacting some promo where Edge wold call for a championship match like a week in advance, not right after the champ just had a match.

I originally thought this thread was going to be about how certain omg moment turned into boring redone every year crap. Like the ladder breaking, or someone falling from a twenty foot ladder to the outside of the ring etc.