Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 05:11 AM   #1138 (permalink)
Stevo1078
Future Endeavored..

Stevo1078
Default Re: Why does Rock get a title shot? Jw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Rock-Says View Post
Rock being involved in the WWE title is now devaluing the belt. I think I've heard it all now.
Next up Jim Duggan wants a shot at the belt and it's granted. This is all so we can have rock vs cena II anyway when the hell does the title come into it? You can't tell me that when it comes down to rock vs cena II its ACTUALLY gonna be made about the belt... That will just be a throwaway stipulation in a match that shouldn't really happen again. After seeing them talk shit on each other for a year all of a sudden it's all about Rock having the gold that Cena wants? Captivating stuff.

Does John Cena really need a rub from the rock?

This post may sound butthurt but I think WWE needs to stop relying on Legends for their product and have faith/develop the younger roster they have. People go on about how bad the roster is, the roster is what they make it and creative just goes through the motions.
Stevo1078 is offline   Reply With Quote