Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Bound For Glory Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 04:57 AM   #68 (permalink)
thaang
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

thaang
Default re: Bound For Glory Discussion Thread

What wins has Magnus had since he is getting a title match? You haven't seen him for a long time, and then all of a sudden he is getting a title match?!! I really don't get it.

Another thing I don't get, why is Sting in the match against that ridicolous group with that lame childish name? The group said to BOTH Sting and Hulk Hogan: "You bring two of your biggest and baddest and we will bring two of us" (or somewhat similar to that). That means Sting should NOT be one of the two in the match, yet he is. Why?

The last thing I don't get (for now that is), why is there not any gimmick match? I mean all the have so far is a lame Street Fight with a lame enforcer. The enforcer is NOT a referee and do NOT make the call of the match. All the enforcer does is keep people away if they interfere in the match. We haven't seen anybody being interested in the outcome so why should anyone interfer at all? Where is the risk so high you just need to have a special enforcer?? And for the gimmick match, the match between Sting/Bully Ray and that lame group is just a normal wrestling match. There is no steelcage, no house of fun-match, no King of the Mountain-match. There is absolutely NOTHING. Why is that??
thaang is offline   Reply With Quote