Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fourteen year old strangles new born

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 04:53 AM   #88 (permalink)
Karma101
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Karma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Fourteen year old strangles new born

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
well then, she had ~7 months to act which makes it hard to argue that it was done in the "spur of the moment" as you said.
I already explained my theory involving that part though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic View Post
I know that she killed a baby. that's a FACT. what you're doing is making assumptions because you don't seem to want to accept that some people can be this deranged.

and what does being raped have to do with this, if she was in fact raped? Why not just have an abortion. Murdering the baby in the way she did is just a horrifying crime that shouldn't just be overlooked if she was raped.
Whatever, just trying to understand the situation there's not much more I can say to you.
Karma101 is offline   Reply With Quote