Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Monster Mafia Gameplay Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 04:06 AM   #110 (permalink)
ShinsuKlee Nakamura
The Loose Cannon

Location: NOZSTOCK FESTIVAL: It is on like motherfucking Donkey Kong!
ShinsuKlee Nakamura ShinsuKlee Nakamura ShinsuKlee Nakamura ShinsuKlee Nakamura ShinsuKlee Nakamura ShinsuKlee Nakamura ShinsuKlee Nakamura ShinsuKlee Nakamura ShinsuKlee Nakamura ShinsuKlee Nakamura ShinsuKlee Nakamura
Default Re: Monster Mafia Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
Nah LC is town.
Don't be daft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafiki Roy View Post
I don't like how LC tried to confirm herself through dubious means, but I still think she's town. I have made a note of the people on her wagon atm.
People can think what they like at this stage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hit-Girl View Post
Nah I'm not trying to confirm myself. I just want people to think about it for a few minutes.
Okay! Thought about it, still wanna stab her? Grab her by the throat, get your daughter and kidnap her? That's what I did, be smart, don't be a retard...

Quote:
All it takes is a few seconds for someone to see why your reasoning was complete garbage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hit-Girl View Post
Only it's not.
Weeeeeell.........

Quote:
More votes on Skyfall please.

Btw dan should replace one of Sheamus/Fluffy as they are the same person and thus if one is mafia then they can out the entire mafia team. Also because having two roles is cheating....duh.
Thing is and it's rather confusing, Headliner confirmed them as different people...somehow!

Credit to CHAMPviaDQ for EPIC Sig full of SWAG!