Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 04:04 AM   #1118 (permalink)
IraGoldberg
Learning to break kayfabe

IraGoldberg is in rep purgatory
Default Why does Rock get a title shot? Jw

It was never explained ... all he said was he spoke with the higher ups and hes getting a title shot... now im a rock fan to my core .. and i understand hes the rock and its gonna draw a NUMBER... but hes won 1 singles match in nearly a decade... im not complaining.. him vs punk or cena or whoever for the belt is going to be great... i just think its un-earned... i would have liked it more if he said.. "i lost my belt to brock at summerslam.. i never got my rematch.. and since i won on the biggest stage of them all WM 29.. i was granted my rematch .. vs whoever the hell has my belt...

Sorry im rambling .. but did this kind of bother any1 else?

All Time Faorites Jerico, Goldberg, Piper, Lesnar, RVD, Kurt Angle, Dudley Boyz, The Rock, Kevin Nash , Hulk Hogan , Billy Gunn,
IraGoldberg is offline   Reply With Quote