Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Batista takes a shot at the Miz in MMA interview

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 03:49 AM   #94 (permalink)
Brock_Lock
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Brock_Lock is an after thoughtBrock_Lock is an after thought
Default Re: Batista takes a shot at the Miz in MMA interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentonbomb View Post
This certaintly doesn't look like a "juicer" to me. You take a former bodybuilder like Dave Batista, and what do you expect? He's dedicated to this sorta thing. I'm not denying that he ever did them, but it's never been proven, therefore people can't say it like it's fact. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Cause it seems to me that it's now "guilty until proven innocent."

Besides that, who gives a fuck who's on steriods? Batista is still better than Miz by a continent mile. And any real wrestling fan would see that.
everyone is on all kinds of shit in the bodybuilding world. hard work and dedication will bring you so far. human body isn't designed to be 300 pounds of pure muscle. it's designed to survive and for that you need fat reserves, stamina, etc. not a body that needs a shitload of calories and eating every 2 hours. that's useless and we are not supposed to be like that. mother nature is smart and if we want to be something mother nature don't want us to be, we can't do it the natural way.

and I agree in the last part, who the fuck cares about who is on what?

Brock_Lock is offline   Reply With Quote