Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Just watched the last ROH episode, really good to see that .... (spoiler alert)

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 03:47 AM   #6 (permalink)
smitlick
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

smitlick 5501 - 6000smitlick 5501 - 6000smitlick 5501 - 6000smitlick 5501 - 6000smitlick 5501 - 6000smitlick 5501 - 6000smitlick 5501 - 6000smitlick 5501 - 6000smitlick 5501 - 6000smitlick 5501 - 6000smitlick 5501 - 6000
Default Re: Just watched the last ROH episode, really good to see that .... (spoiler alert)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoosterSmith View Post
Actaully the TV show is behind the PPV. I don't like it but it's the truth.

So if someone didn't watch the PPV and didn't watch the TV show yet, yeah, it could be a spoiler.

It's a shame WCW went under. I don't think they would have done anything with Corino but it would have been nice for more wrestlers to get a big paycheck.

The dusty rhodes fued, man that brings back memories, I never mourned for a promotion more than I've mourned for ECW.

They GOT it. They took it every bit as seriously as the NWA promotions but they understood that storylines were important it.

Thanks for bringing that up man.

I've always wondered about Jacob's, he's one of the few "Characters" that stick out to me iin ROH's history. I like the whole Lacy thing. I also hope this is the start of something big for him.

I put alot of the blame for EVERY wrestler in ROH who doesn't get used a lot on the TV schedule.

They need to do more tapings so you see these guys more.
So by your theory, because I have watched the 2000 G1 Climax final and know that Kensuke won, I should put it in spoiler tags in case everybody hasn't seen it then? The iPPV happened nearly 4 weeks ago.. Its no longer a spoiler if it happened a fucking month ago.
smitlick is offline   Reply With Quote