Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How to give RAW the biggest ratings ever (Joke Thread)
View Single Post
post #28 of (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 04:29 AM
karla's christmas_SWAG
Proud #NewBlack

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)

Re: How to give RAW the biggest ratings ever (Joke Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerLove View Post
Basically, create an episode of RAW where ratings are sure to skyrocket to like a 10.0.

The Rock returns and faces Punk for the title. Then, he wins the title and breaks CM Punks arm.
Then he straight up takes MITB from Ziggler like a boss and cashes it in on Sheamus and beats him in 17 seconds.
Then Austin comes back and finds Punk in the back and Stunners him 5 times.
Undertaker comes out and then says "I NEED A WRESTLEMANIA OPPONENT BUT I DONT KNOW WHO BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL BITCHES LOLOLOL"
then HHH music hits, but he doesn't come out.
Cena's music hits, he doesn't come out though.
Rock's music hits, doesn't come out.
Lesnar comes out!!!....but then he stops at the top of the ramp, smiles, and points to the ramp and then...GOLDBERGS MUSIC HITS.

Goldberg comes out, but he comes behind the ring instead of through the entrance and then spears Undertaker.
Then he picks up the mic and says "UNDERTAKER, YOU'RE NEXT!!!"...but not for me though.
Then he points to the ceiling and STINGS MUSIC HITS....and he beats up both Goldberg and Undertaker.
Then a 50 superstar battle royal happens to determine the RAW GM and mark henry returns and wins the entire thing.
This is friggin beautiful

Also, what Mr Cricket said.

KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. Karla in Pink

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome