Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - FIFA 13 and Ultimate Team Discussion

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 03:20 AM   #331 (permalink)
united_07
......................... .

united_07 is making a name for themselvesunited_07 is making a name for themselvesunited_07 is making a name for themselvesunited_07 is making a name for themselvesunited_07 is making a name for themselvesunited_07 is making a name for themselvesunited_07 is making a name for themselvesunited_07 is making a name for themselvesunited_07 is making a name for themselvesunited_07 is making a name for themselvesunited_07 is making a name for themselves
Default Re: FIFA 13 and Ultimate Team Discussion

i was in the final match of the UT season yesterday where i needed to win to get promotion, the ball went over the top of my defence i went to put it out to the side, but my defender instead volleyed it 30 yards back into the top corner for an own goal

got my UT team up to 5 stars after getting Sanchez, will probably try and get coentrao next at LB, as he seems to be fairly cheap, then probably xabi alonso after that