Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 01:59 AM   #467 (permalink)
A$AP
MCMXCII

A$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselvesA$AP has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
How could you not be a fan of 7DT? That was his best album next to Me Against the World. I agree that the content was a complete 180 from his early albums but the lyrics were better.
I can listen to Me Against The World or Thug Life Vol. 1 in any mood really. I need to be in a certain mood to listen to 7 Day Theory on the other hand. The album is crazy, after you're done listening it feels like you just watched a movie or something. It's a trip through Pac's mindset at the time but it's dark as hell.

This is my favorite Pac song and this is how you listen to it (Minus the drunk driving part) lol.

Last edited by A$AP : 10-06-2012 at 02:04 AM.