Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who attended The CM Punk Movie Premiere Yesterday???

View Single Post

Old 10-06-2012, 01:25 AM   #16 (permalink)
funnyfaces1
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

funnyfaces1 has posts worth readingfunnyfaces1 has posts worth readingfunnyfaces1 has posts worth readingfunnyfaces1 has posts worth readingfunnyfaces1 has posts worth readingfunnyfaces1 has posts worth readingfunnyfaces1 has posts worth readingfunnyfaces1 has posts worth readingfunnyfaces1 has posts worth readingfunnyfaces1 has posts worth readingfunnyfaces1 has posts worth reading
Default Re: Who attended The CM Punk Movie Premiere Yesterday???

I went with one of my friends (not a wrestling fan, but he enjoyed it). I came 20 minutes before the movie began, so I had to run in the rain and I missed out on pizza. We parked at the Sears a couple blocks from the venue, and you could hear LOUD CM Punk chants from blocks away. Unbelievable atmosphere around the theater. My friend and I got to shake hands with Punk, Lita, and Colt Cabana, and my friend was the one that asked Punk about how he felt about The Dark Knight Rises. I especially loved how everyone in the crowd cheered whenever somebody new was introduced in the CM Punk documentary (except for the thunderous boos for Cena). Definitely a great experience, and I believe Punk made a lifelong fan out of my friend. I certainly do not understand where these claims that Punk is a douche came from. If you don't act like an obsessed fanboy like that guy that cried for Punk's autograph, then you will get his respect.
funnyfaces1 is offline   Reply With Quote