Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Traditional Championship Wrestling thread

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 11:34 PM   #71 (permalink)
USAUSA1
Cutting a shoot promo to get over

USAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friendsUSAUSA1 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Traditional Championship Wrestling thread

Well, I think that this group is going through a big change. When Killer Nickels was the head wrestler of the group, they was feuding with the then champion Tim Storm that was only 2 months ago. I also complain about this in the past, With Killer gone, there's really no one for Bradford to feud with but Moe Stegall and Greg King. Maybe Chris Michaels.

Quote:
TCW SIGNS NEW HEAD OF CREATIVE DEPARTMENT
Traditional Championship Wrestling is dedicated to bringing its fans the highest quality of entertainment in the professional wrestling industry. That is why TCW is proud to announce its latest acquisition, former World Wrestling Entertainment lead writer, James Morris.

"TCW is fired up to announce the new Head Creative of TCW is none other than former WWE Lead Writer and producer, James Morris. His innovation, talent, and vision are exactly what TCW has been looking for, and everybody better get ready because change is coming. His vast and diverse experience will offer TCW fans something they have been missing, and something wrestling fans everywhere have been waiting for," said TCW Board of Directors.

Prior to joining TCW Morris' resume was quite decorated and includes:

Helping bring the WWE to their highest ratings on record
Re-creating Boxing promoter Cedric Kushner's "Thunderbox"
Telly, Dove, and Emmy award winner in the Lonestar state
Creating award winning television Ad campaigns
National award winning writer
"[I don’t] just bring a lot to the table [I am] ready to put the way wrestling used to be through it! Change is coming to TCW and this is just the beginning," said Morris.

Morris joins an ever-growing staff including former WWE director, Nelson Sweglar and AWA/WWE on-air personality Ken Resnick.

Morris will start with TCW at the October 20th international television taping, in Bryant AR. This event will also feature former WWE, TNA star and WCW World Heavyweight Champion, Scott Steiner.
I don't understand this move especially for an indy company that runs only 12 events per year. This reminds me of Dave Lagana working with Championship from Hollywood. Matt really must got a lot of money to spend.