Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #463 of (permalink) Old 10-06-2012, 12:27 AM
A$AP'S CANADIAN CHRI$TMAS CAROL
MCMXCII

A$AP'S CANADIAN CHRI$TMAS CAROL's Avatar

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

I hate when people assume I just love all his music. I'm not even a big fan of All Eyes On Me or 7DT.

Everything before that was like the shit to me though. All of Me Against The World, Thug Life Volume 1, S4MN and it wasn't even just the music either. I looked up to the guy that did the hilarious interviews, had the crazy up beat personality, wasn't afraid of anything and wasn't afraid to speak his mind. The dude that wasn't afraid to make a song about women's rights in the most misogynistic time in Hip-Hop. The dude that made it cool to appreciate your mom and tell her you're grateful for everything and shit.

The dude that went to the Black Expo and made this speech.

The crazy, funny, energetic personality like here.

That was the Pac that I was the biggest fan of, the one that idolized as a kid. Fuck Deathrow. They fucking ruined this guy. They changed him to the point where you could have sworn they weren't the same person. That quote by Shock G just captures perfectly the difference between before and after Deathrow.

Quote:
[12-22, 00:17] XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE
no one wants to talk about your dad getting his nipples sucked you freak

Last edited by A$AP'S CANADIAN CHRI$TMAS CAROL; 10-06-2012 at 12:29 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome