Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 10:58 PM   #459 (permalink)
LBGetBack
Humbled

LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky Mark View Post
but basically if you wanna narrow the points 2Pac had with hit em up, basically it's this :

- I fucked you wife lololol
- bunch of random threats , and a couple of "Fuck Yous"

gotta say , when it comes to the West/East feud , the disses weren't top notch, bunch of subliminal shots and death threat, the fued wasn't great when it comes to the hip hop scene, however it was big because it was so heated and personal

IMO the best diss of all time is either Real MF'n Gs or Cube's No Vaseline, i'm tending more towards Eazy's diss because it's considered rape in some countries, Eazy's fist verse and Dresta's were two bullets to Dre's credibility

even tho It's not a question that 2pac, Nas, and Cube are MUCH better rappers than Eazy
The East-West shit was the stupidest shit in hip hop history, completely unnecessary and I can't stand it when cats glorify that dumb shit. So much hype and BS. A few cats had legit beef, the rest of it was all unnecessary. Too many people getting involved in things that had nothing to do with them and adding to the hype/drama.