Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Bound For Glory Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 10:52 PM   #66 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default re: Bound For Glory Discussion Thread

Joe vs Magnus was signed. And has zero build to it too. Nice. While I find that totally...dumb. I'm really looking forward to the clash nonetheless. That's what matters, right?

Joey Ryan vs Al Snow being made official is now the match that I'm looking forward to the most. Ohhhh that one should be lots of fun. TNA should give Joey everything.

BULLY RAY IS IN. I was horrified when Sting & Hogan chose Anderson. Thank science that was only a swerve. Bully had to be on the show. He just had to. Marked for that one last night. Nearly as much as the Joey/Snow signing. Always the possibility of a swerve judging by Bully's character. Don't know and won't even try to guess. I'll let the chips fall. Now we just need to know which members of Ace's & 8's will be used. MIKE KNOX plz.

Build for this show is fairly low, yeah, but they still got me interested into the card on paper. For that, I'm sold.