Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 10:51 PM   #456 (permalink)
LBGetBack
Humbled

LBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missed
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by A$AP View Post
The majority of the subject matter in his songs was about being in poverty. I wasn't equating that to being a gangster, I was equating it to his claim of him being a wannabe. The other 25% of his songs were about a lavish lifestyle, being a killer or drug dealing which was also the subject matter of any other rapper in the 90's.

Watch Resurrection or Thug Angel, he was arrested and beaten for jaywalking at the age of 16, sued the Police Department and got $250k from the lawsuit when he was 21.
I wasn't referring to his music as much as his actions. He made quite a few poor decisions after he got out of jail. Shoulda sat his ass down and chilled a little bit. Just didn't seem necessary, all that BS at Death Row. It was surreal at times.