Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Do wrestlers get vacation time or personal days?

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 10:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Créole Heat
BREESUS

Créole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new hereCréole Heat better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Do wrestlers get vacation time or personal days?

There are many factors. If creative has nothing for the wrestler then I'm sure they can request some time off. Unless they are new to the company and therefore have not earned the right to request time off(I'm just assuming here). If they get an injury then they must have some time off. It would be very stupid and dangerous to make them wrestle anyway. Suspensions speak for themselves. If they are veterans like Taker then I'm sure they can get time off when requested seeing as they've earned it and then some. But, if they are very valuable to the company or involved in an important stroyline like Cena, Punk, Sheamus, Kane, and Bryan then an injury or suspension(even then they'd most likely do a fake injury stroyline after the angle is over) are the only ways for them to get time off.