Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 10:05 PM   #116 (permalink)
LBGetBack
Humbled

LBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missed
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger Fan View Post
Oh did you? I misread my bad and no I'm no elitist. Just because you don't agree with me hardly makes me one.

See you're not making much sense to me. You say Black Thought and Andre 3000 have a more impressive catalogs yet their stuff is only from being in a group. Andre never released a solo album neither did Black THought. Thats another point, the criteria is fucked. You contradict yourself. The guys I named have been in more than enough stuff

Vinnie Paz is a huge name what he's done should be something noted. The reason why they aren't"classic" is simple really they aren't mainstream or mainstream enough. Its true if you want to admit it or not.

If you're trying to say Vinnie never made songs that people wont remember or not meaningful enough then you just havean't heard his tracks. I could name some but why? You've already formed an opinion
You've obviously never really listened to The Roots either. If you had, you'd know that Black Thought has been the ONE AND ONLY rapper in the group for their last SIX albums.

He's not in a "group" in the traditional sense where he's sharing mic duties. He's their only rapper/vocalist and has been for a long time. If you don't see the difference between Black Thought holding down 6 albums on the mic by himself(and sharing the others with Malik but still Thought was the main guy) and Run and DMC trading rhymes back and forth......you're more clueless than I thought.

Yet another horrible point by you. Keep them coming. I love when elitist no nothings talk out their ass and serve up the alley oop for me to slam home.
LBGetBack is offline   Reply With Quote