Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 11:03 PM   #115 (permalink)
Notorious
P.O.P., hold it down

Notorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselves
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

Yes your an elitist hip hop fan. You fit the typical stereotype of them. They listen to the likes of Army of the Pharaohs/Jedi Mind Tricks, Immortal Technique, MF Doom, R.A. the Rugged Man, etc. You overrate underground artists. You pretend to be this real hip-hop fan, as if you know the history of rap but yet you didn't even know Eric B. wasn't a rapper.

Actually Andre does have a solo album, the Love Below. And I clarified in my post that Black Thought doesn't have a solo album. Be that as it may, whether they're in a group or not, Andre 3000, Black Thought and Scarface all have more impressive work than Vinnie Paz or R.A. the Rugged Man. They've been apart of classic albums, classic songs, they're highly consistent, they're versatile. There's a reason why they're three of the most respected rappers in the game. Scarface is a pioneer for rap music. Vinnie Paz just doesn't compare.

You don't have to be mainstream to have a classic album. You can be underground and still be loved and still have a large fanbase. You will not find that many people who believe Vinnie Paz has classic material and it's not because he isn't mainstream, it's because he just isn't that good.

And the same thing you said about me, I could said about you. You've already formed your opinion about the likes of 3K, Scarface and Black Thought so what's the use in arguing?