Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Could Bray Wyatt be the next Mankind???

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 11:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
Grab dat gem.

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Could Bray Wyatt be the next Mankind???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Vibe View Post
Better than Foley? I'm a massive fan of both guys but I'm not sure on that one. In fact I completely disagree but there ya go.
Well, you're free to do that. I'm a massive Foley fan too but I'm less connected to his promos than Punk. I rate Punk higher on the mic than just about anyone in wrestling history, I can't think of many.

And to be perfectly honest, and I'm not saying that's what you're doing so don't chew me out for it, but I completely believe most people subscribe to the theory that old is ALWAYS better than new. I don't, I try to disconnect myself from that and purely look at their abilities, and my finding is that Punk > Foley. People will appreciate Punk a lot more when he's not around than they do now, believe me.

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 10-05-2012 at 11:08 PM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote