Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Debate League, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Could Bray Wyatt be the next Mankind???
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2012, 11:02 PM
Tyrion Lannister
You mark that frame an 8, you're entering a world of pain.
Favourite(s): Bryan Alvarez, Vince Verhei, Konnan, Steve Austin
Re: Could Bray Wyatt be the next Mankind???

Originally Posted by Marty Vibe View Post
Better than Foley? I'm a massive fan of both guys but I'm not sure on that one. In fact I completely disagree but there ya go.
Well, you're free to do that. I'm a massive Foley fan too but I'm less connected to his promos than Punk. I rate Punk higher on the mic than just about anyone in wrestling history, I can't think of many.

And to be perfectly honest, and I'm not saying that's what you're doing so don't chew me out for it, but I completely believe most people subscribe to the theory that old is ALWAYS better than new. I don't, I try to disconnect myself from that and purely look at their abilities, and my finding is that Punk > Foley. People will appreciate Punk a lot more when he's not around than they do now, believe me.

105 - Flash & Arrow Premieres (Plus Gotham's Joker Twist)

The Flash and Arrow have returned to our TV screens so we get stuck into how the seasons kicked off. Plus we discuss the recent controversial Joker twist in Gotham, an Ant-man & Wasp movie, Lex Luthor news for Batman V Superman, a rumoured contender for the Boba Fett role, the Avengers: Infinity War budget and other things we say! Thanks as always for listening.

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister; 10-05-2012 at 11:08 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome