Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 09:37 PM   #113 (permalink)
Stinger Fan
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Stinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friends
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
@Stinger Fan: I never said they sucked. I never called them elitist, I called you an elitist. That's what you're acting like.

I just think Scarface, Black Thought and Andre 3000 are all better. Their catalogs are more impressive, they've been apart of classic albums both solo and contributing in groups, they have classic songs, they're consistent rappers who always bring it every time they're spitting. What album has Vinnie Paz made that's better than The Diary or The Fix? I'm taking Love Below over any Vinnie Paz album. Granted Black Thought has never released a solo album, but his work with The Roots kills anything Vinnie Paz has made.

Like I said the rappers you named aren't bad, they're just not better than those three. They don't have any classic albums or classic songs. They aren't as versatile and able to adapt to any style of beat, any different topic, etc. Once again, I don't think they're bad rappers, Army of the Pharaohs are dope group. But I'm taking 3K, Black Thought and Scarface over them. No question.
Oh did you? I misread my bad and no I'm no elitist. Just because you don't agree with me hardly makes me one.

See you're not making much sense to me. You say Black Thought and Andre 3000 have a more impressive catalogs yet their stuff is only from being in a group. Andre never released a solo album neither did Black THought. Thats another point, the criteria is fucked. You contradict yourself. The guys I named have been in more than enough stuff

Vinnie Paz is a huge name what he's done should be something noted. The reason why they aren't"classic" is simple really they aren't mainstream or mainstream enough. Its true if you want to admit it or not.

If you're trying to say Vinnie never made songs that people wont remember or not meaningful enough then you just havean't heard his tracks. I could name some but why? You've already formed an opinion
Stinger Fan is offline   Reply With Quote