Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 10:33 PM   #111 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger Fan View Post
I know it was a stupid mistake.Like I said I know who Eric B is, maybe I was thinking of something else I'm not making any excuses but if thats the reason why my opinion's credibility is killed off thats ridiculous but oh well.
Yeah... okay.

Quote:
Celph has over 100 songs by himself, not to mention his features on AOTP. The gatalog is 4 cd's of just his stuff , free styles and features.R.A. had 3 albums but he was also blacklisted from hiphop
Still doesn't hold a candle to Scarface's large catalog that started 23 years ago and contains classics in almost double digit amounts, as a solo act and as part of the Geto Boys.

Quote:
Rapping is about writing your own shit.Dre didn't therefore Eminem and Snoop should get more credit than he did
Rapping is also about sounding good on the microphone. That's why GZA's Pro Tools was a weak album. He had good lyrics but he sounded like he was about to fall asleep any minute during his verses. And once again, I never said that Dre should be in any top lists as a rapper so I don't know what you're arguing about.