Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 09:28 PM   #110 (permalink)
Notorious
P.O.P., hold it down

Notorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselves
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

@Stinger Fan: I never said they sucked. I never called them elitist, I called you an elitist. That's what you're acting like.

I just think Scarface, Black Thought and Andre 3000 are all better. Their catalogs are more impressive, they've been apart of classic albums both solo and contributing in groups, they have classic songs, they're consistent rappers who always bring it every time they're spitting. What album has Vinnie Paz made that's better than The Diary or The Fix? I'm taking Love Below over any Vinnie Paz album. Granted Black Thought has never released a solo album, but his work with The Roots kills anything Vinnie Paz has made.

Like I said the rappers you named aren't bad, they're just not better than those three. They don't have any classic albums or classic songs. They aren't as versatile and able to adapt to any style of beat, any different topic, etc. Once again, I don't think they're bad rappers, Army of the Pharaohs are dope group. But I'm taking 3K, Black Thought and Scarface over them. No question.