Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 09:16 PM   #106 (permalink)
Walking Disaster

777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger Fan View Post
Whats funny is that all you could get out of what I said was Eric B. Why only look at Eric B? You missed my point entirely. I never said Eric B is the greatest did I? I said he'd be more deserving than some of the names on this list. If you only read names(which clearly you did) you waited for something you disagree with but ignored what I said completely. Again, I'm not saying the list of guys I named are the greatest they deserve to be on the list OVER the guys I named before. Seriously why is that so hard to understand?

Again, you miss my point entirely. In terms of waht he did along Rakim years ago, as far as old school guys he'd be more deserving. I never said he's the greatest of all tiem nor would he, I said more deserving. Why is that hard to understand? But hey I'm sorry I don't think Kanye is one of the greatest of all time LOL
These are your words, this is you admitting to your mistake?

I love professional-wrestling.

"One thing I found out through my experiences in life is that if I don't like something, usually it's me who has to change." - Eddie Guerrero
777 is offline   Reply With Quote