Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 09:15 PM   #105 (permalink)
Stinger Fan
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Stinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friends
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
Yes what I say is invalid because I mentioned you suggesting Eric B... Like LB said, just take your L and keep it moving on that one.

I'm sorry but I'm not seeing where/how Vinnie Paz & R.A. the Rugged Man are more talented than Andre 3000, Scarface or Black Thought.

And so what if Biggie gave R.A. the Rugged Man props? That's irrelevant as to whether or not he should be in a GOAT bracket.
What you say is invalid because you're making shit up thats why. Move along with Eric B, already said it was a msitake.

Explain why they aren't better. Tell me, why they lyrically suck and why are they elitist ?

Meaning Biggie is on the list if he says R.A. is better therefore R.A. > 90% of the list mathematical works in hiphop!... SARCASM maybe I need to spell it out before you go on about how I think some shit when I didn't say it or something. My point is.R.A. doesn't suck like some on this list
Stinger Fan is offline   Reply With Quote