Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 09:05 PM   #103 (permalink)
Stinger Fan
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Stinger Fan 501 - 1000Stinger Fan 501 - 1000Stinger Fan 501 - 1000Stinger Fan 501 - 1000Stinger Fan 501 - 1000Stinger Fan 501 - 1000Stinger Fan 501 - 1000
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
No one's calling you ignorant because Kool G Rap, Slick & Guru didn't make it.

They're calling you ignorant because you're trying to put down three guys who are all good rappers in 3K, Scarface & Black Thought, calling them trash but yet you think a bunch of the typical, elitist favorites underground rappers should be. You say that a guy like Scarface shouldn't be in a GOAT Rapper tournament but yet guys like Vinnie Paz & R.A. the Rugged Man should be.

And then there's you talking shit about Dr. Dre being voted in but yet suggesting Eric B.
Nooo, I never once said underground rappers SHOULD be there. Don't misquote me. I said mroe deserving, that doesn't mean I believe they should be. I also gave criteria as to why I think they could be/more deserving. Based on raw talent.

Again,re-read and don't be changing what I said. And as for Eric B You clearly don't want to read what I wrote therefore what you say is invalid

Biggie gave props to Rugged Man for a reason btw
Stinger Fan is offline   Reply With Quote