Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 09:05 PM   #103 (permalink)
Stinger Fan
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Stinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friends
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
No one's calling you ignorant because Kool G Rap, Slick & Guru didn't make it.

They're calling you ignorant because you're trying to put down three guys who are all good rappers in 3K, Scarface & Black Thought, calling them trash but yet you think a bunch of the typical, elitist favorites underground rappers should be. You say that a guy like Scarface shouldn't be in a GOAT Rapper tournament but yet guys like Vinnie Paz & R.A. the Rugged Man should be.

And then there's you talking shit about Dr. Dre being voted in but yet suggesting Eric B.
Nooo, I never once said underground rappers SHOULD be there. Don't misquote me. I said mroe deserving, that doesn't mean I believe they should be. I also gave criteria as to why I think they could be/more deserving. Based on raw talent.

Again,re-read and don't be changing what I said. And as for Eric B You clearly don't want to read what I wrote therefore what you say is invalid

Biggie gave props to Rugged Man for a reason btw
Stinger Fan is offline   Reply With Quote