Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What da hell happened to Sheamus?

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 08:37 PM   #25 (permalink)
Gaz
He's... talking!

Gaz needs to make some friendsGaz needs to make some friendsGaz needs to make some friendsGaz needs to make some friendsGaz needs to make some friendsGaz needs to make some friendsGaz needs to make some friendsGaz needs to make some friendsGaz needs to make some friendsGaz needs to make some friends
Default Re: What da hell happened to Sheamus?

Like I said before, today's Sheamus is a shadow of his former self. He's the SmackDown equivalent of John Cena: he doesn't take anything seriously, he tells jokes that aren't funny, he no-sells everything that is thrown at him, he's consistently shoved down our throats, and he's a terrible champion. The only reason he is where he is today is because he and HHH are weightlifting buddies.

Now, would the previous Sheamus, the Celtic Warrior who kicked everyone's ass and didn't take anyone's shit, deserve to be the World Heavyweight Champion? Absolutely. Does today's Sheamus, with all the previous characteristics I've mentioned that make him a horrible clone of Cena, deserve to be the World Heavyweight Champion? Absolutely not.