Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 05:23 PM   #6839 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Oh merciful christ

On the matter of Miz, meh if he was deserving of a run he's the sort of guy I think would suit May-July or September-December, aka the quieter spells where the newer guys are usually given a run. Just didn't have the in ring versatility or presence to really make himself feel like he belonged. I will say however he's probably the best possible opponent to have run a Jerry Lawler title program with, I don't think there's another young heel on the roster who matched up well enough as a polar opposite to Lawler.