Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 05:09 PM   #446 (permalink)
Combat Analyst
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Combat Analyst needs to make some friendsCombat Analyst needs to make some friendsCombat Analyst needs to make some friendsCombat Analyst needs to make some friendsCombat Analyst needs to make some friendsCombat Analyst needs to make some friendsCombat Analyst needs to make some friendsCombat Analyst needs to make some friends
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky Mark View Post
really hated the Pac/Biggie beef, bunch of subliminal disses aside from "Hit 'Em Up" which is an overrated track with a bunch of childish insults, and how people rate that diss as the best diss of all time even tho you got much harder tracks like Ether, No Vaseline, Real Motherfukkin' G's, Dollaz and Sense, 2nd round KO, The Takeover, and Jack the Ripper is beyond me

two of the GOATs and emcees with legendary flow and lyrics, not denying that at all, but honestly, i'd take the Dre/Eazy-E beef over the west/east bullshit anytime of the day
Hit Em Up wasn't overrated, The emotion in that song is what made it so great "Die slow, Die slow mothafucka, my 44 will make sure all y'all children don't grow." That gets realer then some of the stuff in Ether, Don't get me wrong, songs like Ether were great but Hit Em Up was an authentic, true diss track. If you just got shot and you were angry at people who you suspected did it, you're not going to sit there doing some clever lyricism to attack them.

Black Is Beautiful

Spoiler for DrIllmatic:

Last edited by Combat Analyst : 10-05-2012 at 05:12 PM.