Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 04:50 PM   #6834 (permalink)
Coolquip
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Coolquip 501 - 1000Coolquip 501 - 1000Coolquip 501 - 1000Coolquip 501 - 1000Coolquip 501 - 1000Coolquip 501 - 1000Coolquip 501 - 1000
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber B View Post
Not really. At that time, Punk was not being pushed as the number one heel, it was the Miz and Nexus was as good as dead. The Miz had the title, not CM Punk. The story had more to do with Cena and the Rock anyway then it had to do with the title and Miz was an afterthought. If Punk was in that position with the Rock returning and outshining everyone, everyone on here would be bitching about Punk not getting the spotlight. Punk would also be bitching about the Rock stealing the spotlight from him.
He was better off not being in that position at that time.
I agree that Rock would outshine him probably. But, my point is that Punk is just pointing out a grievance he had with the company and one he had the right to be pissed about. If you knew you were better than the guy who was getting the biggest payday of the year and had proved it repeatedly, I'd imagine anybody would be pissed.