Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official 10/4 Impact Discussion: 10 STINKIN Days To BFG; King Mo Debuts

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 04:41 PM   #534 (permalink)
JenksIX
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

JenksIX
Default Re: Official 10/4 Impact Discussion: 10 STINKIN Days To BFG; King Mo Debuts

With 8 more weeks of Football ahead and the new season for the networks airing (CBS alone does 15 million 8-10 and almost 20 million people watch The Big Bang Theory between CBS/TBS) I hope TNA does something.

I don't think TNA will ever do big in the kid demo (the average age of a Spike viewer is 42 yrs old so there are probably more 49+ yr olds watching TNA then people younger then 18) so I wouldn't even mind TNA going too 10-12 when more adult males are watching TV and looking for guilty pleasure tv(Family guy re-runs on Adult swim at 11 and 11:30 does 3 million viewers nightly.)

I would try Impact friday at either 9 or 10pm. There is already a wrestling audience tuned in for Smackdown and Smackdown is much easier to go up against as there aren't huge events occuring at 9 or 10(and no overrun) which usually draws in more viewers for Raw.

Anyway, I think something needs to be done because they are getting slaughtered.