Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Maine Republicans attack rival for playing World of Warcraft
View Single Post
post #21 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2012, 05:33 PM
Anguyen92
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Maine Republicans attack rival for playing World of Warcraft

Well, let's see here what does this move does. If I was in Maine, I would not vote for this dude for attacking her for playing WoW (side note, this might be some biasness because I used to play WoW, though I stopped playing four years ago), and I would not vote for her for playing WoW so that's a push.

It feels like imo, the positives for doing this move does not really outweigh the negatives. I mean just because she plays WoW that he (or is it she?) thinks that he can sway some votes in his favor but that does not always work. Hell, this could backfire on them because some people think that if she plays WoW and they were feeling neutral prior to this info, that they might vote for her just because of this information (kinda lame if you think about it, but it happened before, I believe. Don't know where, but I'm sure this has happened before that a stupid bashing stunt backfired on the the basher).

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/7205/mj1f.png

"And at that point, Billy, your house starts to shake, the heavens opened up, and God, himself, spoke to you and said this, Bob, but my name is Billy. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS." - The Rock.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome