Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Movie Discussion Part II (part III coming soon)

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 04:33 PM   #279 (permalink)
Muta
I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the wall.

Muta 6001 - 6500Muta 6001 - 6500Muta 6001 - 6500Muta 6001 - 6500Muta 6001 - 6500Muta 6001 - 6500Muta 6001 - 6500Muta 6001 - 6500Muta 6001 - 6500Muta 6001 - 6500Muta 6001 - 6500
Default Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

I was looking at several of my favorite actors' Wikipedia pages for movies that I haven't seen and I noticed that Robert DeNiro directed The Good Shepard which surprised me. I know the movie gets alot of shit from people but I really enjoy it. I just popped it in the other day to watch when I was bored, even though I've seen it several times, it's just one of those movies where you notice something new every time you watch it. People say that it's a really slow paced movie which is true but if you're a fan of those CIA-ish thriller type movies than you really don't mind because that's how they all are. The Good Shepard is one of those movies that you have to watch from the very beginning/not miss many parts or else you'll be like wtf at the end.

Also, I've noticed a few of y'all in this thread mentioning the upcoming movie, The Iceman and about it starring Michael Shannon. I decided to read up about it because I thought it may be about that crazy-ass Mafia hitman Richard Kuklinski and to my surprise it actually is about him. I've seen several different television shows about Richard Kuklinski's life and even one show where he was being interviewed and his story/life is just down-right crazy. Dude is the definition of a sociopath. Michael Shannon is the perfect actor to play this dude and I'd like to think that a Oscar nod for Best Actor is already in the bag without even seeing him in this movie. I'm a big fan of Mob-related movies and in the next several months we have: The Iceman, Killing Them Softly, and Gangster Squad all coming to theaters...

"I pray for a glimpse of Azor Ahai, and R'hllor only shows me Snow.