Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Joey Ryan's Promo Ability

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 04:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
GothicBohemian
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

GothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a push
Default Re: Joey Ryan's Promo Ability

You know, sometimes he can be entertaining and at other times he overdoes his 'acting'. He was sort of straddling that line between fun and annoying last night. Don't take this the wrong way, I'm glad to see him getting tv time - I am notoriously fond of wrestlers who embrace overdone, comedic gimmicky-ness so if I came across a bit too negative on this, please accept my apologement.

One great thing in Joey's favour is that he can get the audience reaction he's looking for and proved that even the much-maligned IZ crowd will boo or cheer enthusiastically when they know how they're supposed to react.
GothicBohemian is offline   Reply With Quote