Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 05:21 PM   #6830 (permalink)
Coolquip
THE TRUTH

Coolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more seriousCoolquip needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber B View Post
Watched the Punk DVD. It was good but maybe because he's already told his story through RF shoots, I didn't think it was one of the greatest DVDs ever. Two things that irked me: the excuses people (Hayes tries to sway the blame on others in charge but he was one of them but has gotten over it over the years) would make up for why he wasn't what they were looking for. Hayes is basically Jeff Hardy's Paul Heyman and should be the last person to say that someone shouldn't get a better spot because of their appearance.
They were basically finding any reason to keep the guy down simply because they weren't found of him personally, not professionally.
The other thing that bothered me was the sour grapes with the Miz. Get the fuck over it. You're "up here" now and he's "down there". Homeboy needs therapy.
Why is everyone complaining about him talking about Miz? He's over it now, he's just talking about his frustration with the company then. It's the same as him talking about the SES, he's just saying one of the reasons he was pissed at the company. Plus, he's sort of justified. If it had come out at that time that Punk was pissed, people would be sucking his dick. If you look at the storyline at that point, it made more sense for Punk to face Cena at 'Mania. Punk led Nexus and was feuding with Cena and never really had a blowoff. If you would've asked anybody on this forum who was the best heel in WWE at this point, the consensus would be Punk. But if people need a reason to bitch so be it..