Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 03:58 PM   #6829 (permalink)
The Corre
#EMMAlution

The Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platt View Post
Highspots bought the right to use the footage they didn't buy exclusive use of it. Ian sold off the IWA library with the company name a few years ago. WWE most likely paid Smartmarkvideo for the rights to the footage. Although I did find it strange that they gave credit to ROH for their footage but nothing was done in regards to the IWA, JCW footage they showed.
Oh right, thanks for explaining that. I already found it strange reading they paid Ian to use the footage. And I noticed the same about the credit thing on ROH footage but not the IWA footage.

Sig. made by fiddlecastro

Emma | Alexa Bliss | Daniel Bryan | Brock Lesnar | Randy Orton
Seth Rollins | Sin Cara | Kalisto | Fandango | Roman Reigns | Ryback | Triple H
--------------------------------------
Ricochet | Uhaa Nation | Young Bucks | Briscoes | AR Fox | Masada | Adam Cole