Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1
View Single Post
post #100 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2012, 04:32 PM
Paid My Dues

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)

Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger Fan View Post
Omg, are you retarded? Honestly are you retarded? I said, I made a mistake and quoted myself but its still not good enough for you? Get your head out of your ass

Dr.Dre never wrote his own lyrics thats why he shouldn't be on a best of list when it comes to rapping. Maybe producing but never rapping

Not hard really
Ugh, seriously, read back what you've written.

Knowing you made the mistake you insisted that he still deserves credit for his work with Rakim. That's what you said. Credit for what? The rapping that he never did?

Harping on the written lyrics issue isn't sufficient either. Plenty of talented musicians/performers don't write their own shit. Not hard really.

I could think of plenty of instances where I've demonstrated a propensity for retardation, this however is not one of them.

I love professional-wrestling.

"One thing I found out through my experiences in life is that if I don't like something, usually it's me who has to change." - Eddie Guerrero

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome