Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Officials Very High on Cesaro and See Money in him

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 04:04 PM   #138 (permalink)
RDEvans
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

RDEvans needs to take rep more seriousRDEvans needs to take rep more seriousRDEvans needs to take rep more seriousRDEvans needs to take rep more seriousRDEvans needs to take rep more seriousRDEvans needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Officials Very High on Cesaro and See Money in him

I like Cesaro, I hope he has success in the WWE and from what I read one of the reasons why Del Ray was brought in to the wwe is to work with Cesaro as a manager maybe, which would be awesome.

One thing I don't get about Cesaro is the fact that a lot of indy/wrestling fans know who he is but I have never heard a "Claudio" chant on raw sd or a ppv.

Cesaro needs to one drop the 5 lagnuages gimmick, I would rather prefer a Swiss Banker gimmick over a 5 language rugby player. Two get rid of that Faith Breaker/Jerry lynn Piledriver looking move. Three give him more promo time, I have seen some of his FCW and they are amazing.

This is a sick looking move he should use