Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 02:19 PM   #97 (permalink)
LBGetBack
Humbled

LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
Dude, you keep insisting that he's more deserving even though he never rapped, hence my snotnosed remark about Eric B lyrics, because there aren't any.
Most of those names are absurd to you, nobody else was kicking up that much of a stink, we all had our chances to say our piece. Shit, if it were up to me Del would have won the whole tourney. And yes your attitude definitely has an aroma of 'I know more than you do'.

LOL. He comes in making a stink naming a bunch of rappers(and non rappers) that he's never listened to just for "cred" because he thinks that naming checking old school legends gives him some kind of cred, and then names all of the typical nerd-rap niche favorites, while throwing a fit about some legit great rappers(Scarface, Thought, Dre 3000, etc.) being included. Amazing.
LBGetBack is offline   Reply With Quote