Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 02:11 PM   #96 (permalink)
LBGetBack
Humbled

LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack LBGetBack
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger Fan View Post
You still ignored everything else I wrote.Funny when people can't come up with arguments they just resort to one thing . Ah oh well, its ok maybe you'll learn something about hiphop...one day. I already wrote about Eric B. Not going to do it again

But hey, you picked.Dr.Dre over 2pac and I don't do my homework?LOL
When that one thing(as you say.....really there were many other dumb things you said too), is SO STUPID, then yes it does invalidate you completely.

Why?

1. It shows you know nothing about that time period of rap. Really....you didn't even know that Eric B didn't rap, so what business do you have commenting on a greatest rapper EVER thread? Anyone with any working knowledge of hip hop pre-1995 would know that.

2. It shows you're not trustworthy. You were trying to front and got caught. Why would anyone take you seriously after that?

GLike others have said, do your homework, listen to more hip hop.....just because you're kinda lost now doesn't mean it has to stay that way.

And when you come in spouting off about what others are saying, trashing the list, trashing all kinds of rappers......and then get exposed like that? You deserved all the shots thrown your way. And if you're being honest, you'd recognize that and just take it. Don't fight it. Take your shots, and move on, and get your weight up, and then shit's all good.
LBGetBack is offline   Reply With Quote