Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fantasy Basketball - **WF Keeper League** -

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 02:00 PM   #1239 (permalink)
Ghetto Anthony
Jonathan Coachman

Ghetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friends
Default Re: Fantasy Basketball - **WF Keeper League** - Off-season mode

You forget to set your lineups for the week. They're locked all week. Thursday rolls around and the guy you have on your bench is playing in a late game on TNT. You have room in your lineup for him but everything is locked so you can't do anything (yay being locked out from your team is fun). He scores 35 points and gets 19 assists. You lose the week by 18 assists and 34 points. You think "Man this league sure is FUN. I'm so glad we have that added STRATEGY and no control over our teams during the week! Well better set my lineup for next week so I can logout of ESPN/WF for a week and not give a fuck. Let me pick up this hot player off the waiver wire for $69. Oh wait the claim won't get processed until Tuesday so he's going to be on my bench all week and I can't move him into my lineup because the rosters are frozen. This in-depth strategy sure is fun and challenging!!!"