Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fantasy Basketball - **WF Keeper League** -

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 01:44 PM   #1234 (permalink)
Ghetto Anthony
Jonathan Coachman

Ghetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friends
Default Re: Fantasy Basketball - **WF Keeper League** - Off-season mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM View Post
Weekly works best for keeper leagues.

It allows you to keep guys on your bench that may gain value later.

Far more strategy involved I think too.
So why aren't we doing it in fantasy baseball? Is there less strategy involved there?

Our rosters are 20 deep, the 5 we have on our bench will be stashers at best, nobody is going to have anyone with legit value on their bench. So people will run with the same lineups every single week unless one of their guys only has a 2 game week or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumbaa View Post
Should you play your stud who has 3 games, or your other guy who plays 5? Legit strategy involved.

Also, if we did switch to everyday, there should be a GP limit for each position of 82 like most baseball leagues. Bench guys for bad match ups, maybe play a bench guy on a stud bye in a good match up.
Most NBA games are played on the same day with the exception of Thursdays and Tuesdays. So on a Wednesday when everyone is playing you have to make the decision of who to start in each position. It's no different the only difference is less control over your team, a completely useless waiver wire system and a likeness to Fantasy Football (which is an absolute garbage form of fantasy).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
Keep weekly.
Meh, I can live with it. I just think it's a dumbed down casual aspect that makes this league worse. Set your lineups and autopilot for the rest of the week. Fun.