Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 01:41 PM   #885 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
it doesn't hurt town, at least in the long run. It's almost a cop. I still don't think it takes away a role permanently, I think mikey RB'd Chr1st0 last night. When I use it on scum I would probably get back a PM saying failed. so there is a consequence for me using it incorrectly (like I did on Chr1st0); hence it only works once.

Big Man's role is fake, obviously. Fitz has coasted the whole game as a VT. Since it's obvious scum were given fake claims, not fake roles, a VT would be a perfect fake role. A role stopper is a horrible fake role, why would I fake that?
So much iorny on this post. You say scum weren't given fake roles yet at the same you ask why would you fake a permanent role blocker? Oh I don't know. Maybe because you're scum and weren't given a fake role.

You also say that scum weren't given fake roles yet I claimed VT on day 1. That's a pretty risk thing to do since all I had to do was get caught visiting anyone during the whole game and I would have been lynched. I also had no way of knowing that I wouldn't get counter claimed if your statement on scum not getting fake roles was true.

The logic applied in your post is better applied to showing that I'm town and you're scum.