Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - FIFA 13 and Ultimate Team Discussion
View Single Post
post #326 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2012, 02:34 PM
Foreshadowed
Sacrificed It All, To Enrich My Life For A Second!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: FIFA 13 and Ultimate Team Discussion

I've not really got involved with Ultimate Team yet although, I have opened 4 packs thus far. Got a few quality players and some pacey bronze players but still, need to find time to really get into Ultimate Team.

Started up my Manager season (career mode) with United. I've purchased Subotic and Fellaini and played 3 matches thus far. I decided to pick professional difficulty again, as that is what I played when I first started my Manager mode on Fifa 12. I have to say, I'm surprised with how well I've done. Everton, who are usually one of my bogey teams on Fifa 12, I beat 5-0. Rooney hot a hattrick and Van Persie scored the other two. Then went on to beat Fulham 3-0 and then beat Leeds 6-0 in the League Cup. Usually, I take a while to get used to the game and this is my first proper go on it (haven't had chance to play for a week) and so far, it's going well.

I'm also liking the way the football smacks against a player; the way the ball rebounds off a player looks so realistic in comparison to the other Fifa games. The passing and dribbling has improved, although, it does pull off that annoying pass the ball to the completely wrong player bullshit at times.

Credit: ABrown

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome