Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)
View Single Post
post #5060 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2012, 02:25 PM
Foreshadowed
Sacrificed It All, To Enrich My Life For A Second!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Lets face it ...... United are just s

The team I'd like to see on Sunday against Newcastle:

De Gea
Rafael Ferdinand Evans Buttner
Cleverley Anderson
Valencia Rooney Kagawa
Van Persie

That is if Evans and Valencia are fit. However, I can see Lindegaard, Evra, Carrick and Scholes starting, which I hope doesn't happen. We need pace in this team (certainly against Newcastle) and Carrick and Scholes don't really provide that. Worst thing to do would be Ferguson picking Giggs to start again. I really don't have high hopes for this weekend not just down to the terrible football we've been playing but also due to Newcastle having a really physical team. We don't look consistent at the back.

It's odd to see how we've regressed over 12 months. At the start of last season, we were playing some quick, flowing football, which was enjoyable to watch and so far this season (yeah, I know it's only October) we've only played that way against Spurs for about 25 minutes of the second half. The energy levels need to pick up and some players need a good kick up the ass. That and Ferguson needs to realise what his best team is and stop over-relying on the pensioners.

Credit: ABrown

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome