Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - all the cena turns heel chat
View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2012, 01:53 PM
Elijah89
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: all the cena turns heel chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyrshireBlue View Post
Nexus - perfect opportunity
Kane - perfect opportunity
Rock - perfect opportunity

Cena is never turning.
2010 was too soon for him to turn heel.

The angle with Kane was just WWE promoting Cena's Rise Above Hate campaign. Him turning heel would have made no sense.

I think most Cena fans would have actually marked out if Cena beat the hell out of Rock at WM in a heelish fashion. Their feud was becoming somewhat personal from a kayfabe standpoint. Cena snapping on Rock would have been justifiable enough for his fans to not turn on him.

I bet if he does not turn heel before WM 30, he will do it at the event itself against The Undertaker. It just has to happen.

I also think that his heel turn will be similar to Bret's not Hogan's. Just like Bret, Cena will have a pretty good reason for snapping. Like Bret, half of Cena's fans will turn on him, and the other half will stay loyal because they feel the same way that Cena does. I may end up be one of those fans who will stay loyal (I usually boo the heels because I don't like to ruin the show for myself, but I think Cena will be different for me.).

Last edited by Elijah89; 10-05-2012 at 01:58 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome