Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 12:42 PM   #884 (permalink)
cesaro_ROCKS
I put the "W" in WWE!

cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Man View Post
Sorry for the inactivity. Don't replace me I'm reading back.
You never read back, were just stalling
Quote:
Vote IMP
Meh. Don't really have any reads so let's see where this goes.
you hopped on my IMP wagon, so you're not an equalists. we have 1 firenation left, so it's not like you and I could both be fire nation.
Quote:
I'm being as active as I can. TKOK already knew I'd be inactive and I only signed up because he needed one more person. Inactivity has nothing to do with my alignment, its not like I can't play as scum and am afraid to post - I post whenever I'm online.
I'll wait for Anark to claim.
Quote:
Lmao, what do you mean considered? There's no discussion, the people with the lowest posts get replaced and I wasnt one of them.
you never got replaced, despite saying how inactive you were. No scum got replaced till the end in fact.
Quote:
Was hardly convinced. Just said it because striker always puts in effort as scum and is just inactive as town because he sucks. And I'm obviously not firenation aligned, read the thread. I'm interested to see if Mikey will actually flip firenation aligned because I have no idea how you would know that unless you are part of the other scum group.
read the thread? you posted like 8 times the whole thread. Not your going on posting spree because you realize you're the only fire nation left.

The Swiss Superman