Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Sheamus and the World Heavyweight Title

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 01:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
FlyinStyles
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

FlyinStyles needs to take rep more seriousFlyinStyles needs to take rep more seriousFlyinStyles needs to take rep more seriousFlyinStyles needs to take rep more seriousFlyinStyles needs to take rep more seriousFlyinStyles needs to take rep more seriousFlyinStyles needs to take rep more seriousFlyinStyles needs to take rep more serious
Default Sheamus and the World Heavyweight Title

I feel like they need to get this belt off him soon. I like Sheamus and I think he's improved a ton since he first won the WWE Championship in 2009 but I feel like his title reign has gotten really stale. I know it was poorly booked with his 578787878 matches against Del Rio but I think they need to have Ziggler Cash-In as soon as possible and then give him a good solid long reign and move Sheamus onto something else. The more I hear about him keeping the belt until Wrestlemania the more I'm scared that it will happen and this uninteresting stale reign will continue and I don't want that. I think for Smackdown to get more a fresh feel to it needs a new champion and some fresh main event feuds that don't invovle the square of back-and-forth nothing that is Sheamus/Ziggler/Orton/Del Rio. Give Ziggler or someone new the belt, move Sheamus onto to something else, maybe on Raw and freshen things up. I don't feel like Smackdown can get better with the same champion for a long period of time at this point.
FlyinStyles is offline   Reply With Quote