Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Sheamus and the World Heavyweight Title
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2012, 01:12 PM Thread Starter
FlyinStyles
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Sheamus and the World Heavyweight Title

I feel like they need to get this belt off him soon. I like Sheamus and I think he's improved a ton since he first won the WWE Championship in 2009 but I feel like his title reign has gotten really stale. I know it was poorly booked with his 578787878 matches against Del Rio but I think they need to have Ziggler Cash-In as soon as possible and then give him a good solid long reign and move Sheamus onto something else. The more I hear about him keeping the belt until Wrestlemania the more I'm scared that it will happen and this uninteresting stale reign will continue and I don't want that. I think for Smackdown to get more a fresh feel to it needs a new champion and some fresh main event feuds that don't invovle the square of back-and-forth nothing that is Sheamus/Ziggler/Orton/Del Rio. Give Ziggler or someone new the belt, move Sheamus onto to something else, maybe on Raw and freshen things up. I don't feel like Smackdown can get better with the same champion for a long period of time at this point.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome